Thursday, November 8, 2007

Poem: I'm Tired...

I’m tired…
I’m tired of these hypocrites
and don’t give a shit
If I’m of them,
I lie you lie
You say one thing
then do the opposite
So don’t offer shit to me,
cause to your offer I’ll spit
On it
cause life’s a bitch
and don’t blame me if I wanna spit in ya face!
And I’m tired...
I'm tired of this world with these words of verbs
But it’s not the same as actions
cause it speaks louder and it’s preferred
To most
so don’t close that door on me
And say that your minds changed
cause then you gonna be two thangs I hate
A hypocrite AND a liar
and it’s almost one in the same
And I’m tired...
I'm tired of these people of power that devour
Every ounce of it
like I got a collar round my neck
Better check twice cause I’m not a fuckin coward
or animal so don’t disrespect
Or next you’ll be hexed
till you rest in peace
Then reincarnate and be sentenced
to forever terrified of life
But forced to live for eternity
And I'm tired...
I’m tired of police and the government
stated previously
As these motherfuckas that devour their power
but I was also mentioning
Anybody that tells you what the fuck to do
And you have to do it
or you’re screwed
But fuck this world
like you knew it was tight
And fuck this lubrication
I’ll make this shit fit just right
And I’m tired,
Now I got insomnia
so come see ya in the mirror
Cause this reflection got me confessin’
this session of life’s lesson
Has me makin stupid guesses
so I guess this means my expressions
of obscene judgments
is a sign of a scene of aggression
That I let out
as my initial impression
So I’m tired...
that it’s your own discretion
cause the only question I ask
Is that the right choice that you’re addressin?
And I’m tired...
I'm tired of those dreaded hardheaded
“yea I’ve said it so it must be right” bitches
That’s persistent and lead them to be wrong,
instead of apologizing they switch it
and said they meant it and prolong
but heads so hard like cement is
and I’m tired of these demented bitches
that represent it and show off
like it’s carved on ya skin, a tattoo
to try to grab you,
everyone on your team like a platoon
and I’m tired
of being trapped soon
I’ll be in the trash
like a raccoon
With black eyes,
that’s why I track lies
to smack flies
Cause some bugs need to be deceased,
I mean
I just don’t want them in my life,
so peace!
And I’m tired...
of these beliefs that I see
in people who pray to some supreme being
on their knees
I can see and understand
about a brief grief of the deceased
But please,
don’t try to preach that shit to me
Cause I can teach and learn,
But I never knew these motherfuckas
so I could care if they fuckin burn…
And I’m tired...
and if you knew me
since frizznezys became a trend
I say fuck these fuckin bitches
that claim they’re fuckin friends
Cause I’m tired
of all of them,
that spend to extend as fake friends
but they only pretend
And depend on YOU
to keep in contact,
if not… eh, there’s the end!
And If I was the devil,
I’ll send every one of them to hell
Can’t you tell
I’m fuckin tired of being tired
I’d be a liar
and I am,
If I’d say I retire from getting higher
when I light that spliff on fire
And I’m tired...
of being required
with these requirements,
but I don’t require shit!
So how bout I require and hire my dick
and apply-er to your mouth bitch
Cause I’m tired...
I'm tired of these laws,
enforced by the law enforcements
that don’t follow them so nah
I won’t follow them either,
cause motherfuckas love to abuse their privileges
Where the fuck are you lookin,
are you listening?
If you are,
then listen wit ya eyes
And see wit ya ears
Let’s see if you catch them lies,
or is that just the shit you wanna hear?
And I’m tired...
I'm tired of motherfuckas that act sincere
and appear like a close peer
But obviously it’s crystal clear
they cheerful in front of you
and will be the first to backstab ya rear
Leavin’ you in severe pain,
so I gots to appear in the same game
To deceive with this deceptive mind,
but at the same time
I realized the shit that I’m
Tired of...
is a lot of this shit I listed
so most of this shit I hate...
applies to myself
so I guess
I’m fuckin tired of a lot of shit,
the world, society, regulations, the people…
but most of all…
I’m just tired of my fuckin self…

I wrote this a few years back when I was going through a lot of shit... hope I don't offend anyone with ANY of my poems, just some thoughts and my life for ya'll...

1 comment:

Claybrook74 said...

I appreciate the honesty of this peice and can appreciate your feelings. I'm glad this was in teh past! ~Jerry