Monday, November 19, 2007

Please Support Me in the 'Problogger' Contest!

Now, many of you guys know that there is currently a 'Problogger' contest through mybloglog.com and I figured I'd enter the contest - not for this blog - but rather my new blog DatMoney.com.

Only a few of you guys know about DatMoney.com and I'm hoping you would support me simply by joining my community.

More than likely I'm not going to win, but since I just started 'Dat'Money community not many people have joined.

Although, I cannot offer people money incentives, I will randomly select 10 total people that join 'Dat'Money community and write reviews and post it on EACH of my blogs. In addition, I will add those 10 to my blogroll(s).

So, please support me simply by joining mybloglog community here.

Thank you to everyone!

No comments: