Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pet Peeves: "Those Who Do NOT Comment EVER on any Blogs..."

It doesn't bother me TOO much when people don't comment, just as long as they continue to come back. But who doesn't like when people comment? I mean, it shows that you read the article and that you visited the site/blog, right?

But I would like to thank everyone that has ever commented on DatCurious.com so now I'm going to take the opportunity to thank those individuals... and if I missed someone, please let me know so I can give you a shout out and help your rankings.

But thanks to all the anonymous people lol... and soulkim, jollyjo, hani, marcus, christina, mrsgrapevine, 13th witch, coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered, J, eritas, sharon, thebimbo, cindy breninger, holly, feelingflirty, billywarhol, nolocontenders, footiam, alex blackwell, avery gray, maartje van horn, antonioooro, emmy, debo hobo, zmoney, dominic, candace, jerry, ed, ivy, thembi.

There were a quiet a few people that didn't have links to their pages so I didn't add them. And again, I know I forgot a few people, but just let me know!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to all the visitors AND people who comments on DatCurious.com and I will be giving a shout out on DatCurious.com to those that CONTINUE to comment! Thanks...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why folks visit and don't leave comments. It's like they don't have an opinion. It is frustrating!

Thanks for the link love :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay..... Is this a new blog? Wow, you are a busy bee.....

Black_Mamba said...

hello Jay.......

you are most welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for naming me, but I need to comment more myself.

According to google and I have quite a few page views a day and quite a few unique visitors, but I average 2 comments a post. That's less than .002%

If I can get to 1%, I will be happy.

Claybrook74 said...

New blog. Nice job, Jay. I'm gonna add it to both of mine and hell, I think I'll even comment on it... Oops. I just did! Have a great weekend! ~Jerry

Anonymous said...

Hey! i didn't even know about this blog! :)

Cindy Breninger said...

Hi! I love to leave comments as I love to get them! I like to know what people think and if they are enjoying what I am writing. :)
Cindy
www.adayinthelifeofcindy.blogspot.com