Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Poem: The Devils in Me

Yea… I’m trapped in this carcass
lurking in the darkness
Pondering when and if I’ll ever be able to start this
conquest of less stress
but I’ve invested this deceptive selection of being heartless
cause I’ve sinned,
like vin I’ve been a man apart kid
again,
it’s when this grin begins you know just then
this motherfucka talking in my head
is equivalent to satan
can’t erase him
still breathing cold breathes like I’ve been waitin’
for hell,
just to dwell in a cell,
sweltering cause I’m fuckin hot like I’m about to melt
cause I’m tired of being a rebel
resisting these bitches
so persistent to catch me in the act
but I don’t flitch kid,
I’m consistent so malicious wit my vicious quickness
so keep ya fuckin distance,
cause sky’s the limit
on my pessimistic views
and how I live it so livid
it’s vivid these digits of six’s
still trying to get rid of it
but I’ve witnessed,
that it’s harder said than done…
it’s already begun,
the question if my mind is officially gone?
My shoulder’s being crushed by a ton
I can’t run,
fuck tryin to walk
Cause what’s done is done
and now it will never be undone
He’s fuckin won…
I’m half way to becoming his half son…
The devil…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeah...I like this piece of work. You obviously have a lot of talent!

'Mind Of Marcus' BlogSpot
The Mind For Evolution Is Here