Monday, October 1, 2007

Poem: On the Frontline In My Mind

We’re on the frontline with a hunters mind
But we’re just a pawn piece at most
living in the gutters grime
like we don’t exist cause we’re ghost
so close to post notes sufficient enough to quote what I wrote
but we’re silenced like we’re choked which denotes
they got us in a tight grasp by our throats
yo “let me go!!!”
but why would they? It’s the thirst for power
that devours our self-esteem extreme with this scheme
that streams loud like it screams constantly blinding me
cause I looked directly at the sun beam which means
I can’t see what the hell is grabbing me so it seems
I gotta start swinging
randomly,
no matter what the fuck they demand from me
I don’t negotiate with terrorists that terror kids
Cause no matter how Errorless
I may think,
I’mma mirror image of them so in sync
Cause basically I’m linked
mind to mind
Eye to eye, why ask why
When I’m that guy
Seemingly on the frontline, ready to kill
Steady to drill a hole, when I got hold of myself by the throat
YO “ I CAN’T LET GO!”
And I’m GHOST!

No comments: