Monday, October 1, 2007

Poem: Love is a Drug

I’ve been injected with cerium
rejected in life but sufficed
combined in a relationship of love that reincarnated my life
twice the drug and overdose
remotely inhaled the smoke
and I float high in a love boat
and I won't let go,
I keep rowing...
I keep going back cause I became a fanatic,
a drug addict,
a rehabilitation wouldn't facilitate my love passion
there's no love guessin,
no love askin to share
selfish with the drug but if someone cared about love so much,
do you think anybody else would ever share?
the world's greedy
needin' this drug to please 'em,
pleadin for more to overdose
leading to the meaning they've been seeking
trying to explore
but didn't know the remedy is the only cure
to make their lives complete…
love is the only drug for me

No comments: