Friday, October 12, 2007

Poem: Fighting Through 2 You

It's a conspiracy
tryin to keep fear in me
from society's beliefs against
anybody that does not believe in these,
eventually will cause constant controversy,
especially for the weak.
They will silence them
so they never get to speak,
keeping the confidentiality
causing causalities
as a result is reality
inhaling negativity never again will be,
positive.
Started off as a lil kid
completing my childhood
growing up but still I will learn to live
against… shit that will torment me
never could wash away that particular bacterium.
No Cerium
could cure me
so I dare them to get near me
so I can show them the world that I live in!
I have sinned
and I will continue but I choose to
never again be that negative.
Who can defend
against a devil minded man
if need be,
but the rout I'm taking
is replacing me
as an angel cause of a friend,
I have been
saved getting my soul baptized
so my life will not be ended,
just yet.
If there was just a reset
button I could press
to start over when I've messed up,
but it's tough
cause one does not usually get second chances
to advance the spirit
so many times I ended up with no luck.
I conduct the stuff that goes on,
and at one point
to a certain extent
I just didn't give a fuck!
I was like "fuck this, fuck that!
Fuck the world, I don't give a shit!"
That was reality for me,
speaking negativity
was the only thing I would speak,
but happiness finally found me.
I see differently,
I changed almost completely
to a different man.
Never planned
but I am given new blueprints
for my life
and at the end...
that's all I needed...
You...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad at all *hand clap*