Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Poem: Negativity Conquers the Mind

These decisions that I'm making without thinking
got me sinking in quicksand
without a helping hand.
"Let me get out!!!"
but I can’t
The more I exert my efforts,
the harder it is.
The more I suffer,
but I can’t feel it hurting me
and I don't understand.
It just strikes in an instance,
no resistance even tempted,
my strength gets diminished,
is that why I am no longer an innocent child
but just a menace?
And my negatives
conquering my well being
Seeing the world as a Machiavellian man
and I can't stop deceiving
I'm receiving in a cycle of negativity
transferring to others
But it just ends up back at me,
so why should I bother?
No matter if I'm in the limelight,
I'm still trapped in the dark.
No matter if I try to set my mind positive,
I still receive a shock...
of this damn negativity.
First or last,
it's either I initiate it
because I predict it'll be inflicted upon me,
or retaliate
cause you always have to watch your back
yet it's beyond me.
I always get harassed,
but you gotta move past that bullshit…
I just gotta live my life to the fullest…
so fuck this negativity!

No comments: