Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pet Peeves - Slow Drivers

My first official entry for 'pet peeves.'

I was driving to work the other day - late as usual - and of course I get stuck behind the slowest driver. I couldn't pass him (or her) either because we were on a single lane street. I understand if they're lost or a student driver or something, but come on!

The speed limit is 25 mph on the side streets and this person was going less than 20. Are you serious?! 20?! Of course, this person decides they want to guide me all the way to my job.

You would think by tailgating them, that they would get the point but no.

So, I tried to be slick and take another side street to go around. If I went fast enough, I could end up on the main street in front of them...

I guess I wasn't fast enough. As I went around the corner, there they were driving slowly but surely right past me.

"Damn!"

I was late for work. Oh well, at least it doesn't happen on a regular basis.

No comments: